ALDOT has extended the deadline to communicate your concerns to Friday, December 14th.
Help keep 280 safe.
Ask the Alabama Department of Transportation to revise their plan.
Tell them you’d like a solution other than removing traffic signals and adding dangerous U-turns.
There are several ways you can be heard.
1. Download this form and fax it to ALDOT at 205-581-5624 to express your concerns.
2. Or use this form to email your concerns to these individuals:
• John R. Cooper, Director, ALDOT
• Brian Davis, Division Engineer, ALDOT
Once you click “submit,” your email will be automatically sent to Mr. Cooper and Mr. Davis. It’s fast and easy for your voice to be heard.
3. Or PRINT OUR LETTER and mail it. Addresses listed below:
Brian Davis, Division Engineer
Alabama Dept. of Transportation Third Division
P.O. Box 2745
Birmingham, AL 35202
John R. Cooper, Director
Alabama Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 303050
Montgomery, Alabama 36130-3050
The Honorable Governor Robert Bentley
600 Dexter Avenue
Montgomery, Alabama 36130
4. Share and encourage your friends and family to write/ email